Everybody! how is everybody? I hope everybody out there is doing good and feeling very healthy as always because I know my friends out there are healthy and it's definitely all of you good people well as you can see on the title, yes I do have a few things to say after since I finished my first full length comic "James Fox and Company! - Italian issues" I just feel very strange because it's funny to believe that I have completed this comic all by myself. However I'll be posting in a few artworks which was meant to be part of this comic and it's "Deleted Scenes" there are four deleted scenes that were meant to be in the comic and here's a list of them
1. After Mr Lambert calls in his students including James and his friends in page 6. In page 7 there was meant to be a scene where Justin was remaining in the school yard and decides to do something clumsy, he was going to knock out one of the croquet balls out of the school yard with his croquet bat as soon as he give the ball a good shot and an offscreen Cow can be heard "MOO!!" In pain by accident. Justin then says to himself "Hit that cow again" but it was removed due to because on controversy, that's what I believe to myself even though if it was meant to be a joke (Justin didn't mean to do that)
2. James was meant to fight with a lion who was guarded by Dr. Sneztic in the Colosseum, after James turned into becoming "Thunder James" the lion was meant to be so afraid and scared of looking at James are big and strong that it turned into a kitten and ran away out of sight. The idea was scrapped due to because it would take a long time until the comic was finished it would've also included more pages.
3. When James asked Dr. Sneztic in page 36 how he and Stu got to Italy, Dr. Sneztic was going to tell him the truth how he got to Italy and why he kidnapped his friends, Mr Lambert and Ambra. but that was edited because that was a scene that would have also taken just as long as the lion scene.
So that's all the details regarding the deleted scenes from "Italian Issues"
However since I made those two comic covers "Mousetrap" and "Bobo's Beauty" I haven't fully thought of what will be going on in those stories yet. But however I have thought of another comic and this time and in this one I have fully got the idea of what will be going on in this comic, that comic I've thought about is a comic featuring of course my characters always "James Fox" as you all know. In this comic, it's a story where James, Fuzzy and all of his other friends are tended from their school to play "American Football" (The title of this comic will be called "James Fox and Company! - Double Trouble" James and his friends are not happy about that but they have no choice but to accept playing American Football (due to because of getting into serious injuries). they meet up with this aggressive, rude and brutal American Football player called "Backside Barnaby" (whom he calls himself as is official stage-name) his real name is simply Barnaby, where he plays against James and the other boys in the ending Backside Barnaby, decides to change and apologise to James and his friends for being selfish, aggressive and rude and not to mention brutal as well, As to be accepted from his apologies, James Fuzzy and his friends (Jack, Bobo Wilbur and Justin) give backside Barnaby something unexpected for himself and his team (five other players that were playing with Backside Barnaby on his team) are you wondering what James and his friends will give in return to Backside Barnaby for all of his apologies? you better find out later
List of characters who appears in the comic
9. Mr Lambert
10. Mrs Mapletree(James's Class Teacher)
12. James's friends parents (seen in the American football stadium)
13. Dr. Sneztic
15. Ruff-Bone the Scottish Furball
16. Trainer the fitness Furball
17. Daisy the beautiful Furball
18. Insainiac the crazy Furball
19. Neville (Bobo's little brother)
This comic will not take as long as "Italian issues" did, what I mean, is that it will not include that many pages like 50 pages, I think this time it will only include probably 35 pages but we'll see when I get to work on it
The title of that comic where James plays American football was really going to be called "Football Jam" which is a pun upon a popular Looney Tunes film featuring Michael Jordan "Space Jam" but unfortunately for me, in connection with Warner Brothers movie "Space Jam" Warner Brothers holds the copyright and trademark of this designation, which is why the word "Jam" Is not part of the comics title as the ending word title after the word "Football" therefore I had to go with another title and that was "Double Trouble"
Have a nice day everyone including the good friends like
PS. I'll soon be posting out a photo of my niece Adele, she's becoming a big girl ever since the day she was born, she was so tiny back then hehe on the other hand I will be posting out my Valentine's Day artwork soon